Friday 13 November 2009

It still counts

It's the end of full time writer, week 2. Check the time - twenty five minutes past eight.
On a Friday night.
I've decided this is in no way sad or lonely. It's dedication. Plus, by researching* for the last half hour I'm up to an average of five hours per day for the past week!
That's worth celebrating. So I will.
Though I've got to have tea first. Then wash up. Need to clean the house too, friends visiting tomorrow. No clothes to wear that don't need ironing either.

Ah, the heady, bohemian life of the writer.

Hey, this blog post counts! So that's an average of 5.01 hours per day.


* Researching = surfing the interwebs for the last half hour till my average daily work time reached the magic five hour mark. Only a very small amount of facebook surfing was involved. It still counts though. So neh.

No comments:

Post a Comment