Monday 12 October 2009

Things I've used in pitched battles with Brian

  • A bag of nuts
  • Two double mattress size inflatable beds, inflated (Totally forgotten this (or blanked out) until now. We emerged from the basement, red faced and panting)
  • About three dozen bananas
  • Some rancid strawberries
  • Grapes
  • Plain water, bottled
  • Coffee dregs
  • Some kind of rubber ball (not sure if this counts. He once launched it towards me just as I was welcoming my girl friend into the office. She doesn't like Brian much)
  • Half a baguette, ham.
  • Slice of toast, taped to the underside of this desk
  • Some of these
  • A couple of these. Note: Firing these repeatedly against the ceiling where your office is not on the top floor is not recommended.
  • 1 comment:

    1. Taped slices of toast - I thought biological weapons were banned?

      ReplyDelete