Monday 12 October 2009

I've been shamed

I discovered something amazing today.
My friend and colleague - Mr Phil Ruse - has a blog.
Not only that but it's over 2 years old.
He even posts stuff to it. He's posted stuff this month.
It looks good. It has funny pictures. It has opinions. It's made me laugh.

And then here's me. Part time software engineer, part time writer. Stuck in my shell, terrified by the thought that the novel I've been writing for the past year is actually a little bit shit.

So here it is - my own blog. I can't promise pictures, or opinions, or even humour (though I do have a post about slugs lined up), but at least it's some words that someone, somewhere, might actually read.

Oh yeah, shout out to Mr Phil Ruse - http://www.philruse.com/. Would have discovered it earlier but he hid it well.

2 comments: